by Cailey Morgan
Summer is here, which will give many of us a chance to unplug and recharge–yes, somehow those verbs are compatible–and hopefully that means reading!
If you’re looking for some inspiration, her are several helpful book reviews our readers have put together for this blog.
- Fay Puddicombe reviews Stuart Murray’s Planting Churches in the 21st Century
- Mark Archibald reviews Ed Stetzer and Warren Bird’s Viral Churches
- Rick Glasspell reviews Neil Cole & Phil Helfer’s Church Transfusion
- Matt Kitchener reviews Paul Sparks’ The New Parish
- Collin Carbno reviews Alan Hirsch’s The Forgotten Ways
Below are a few other books we’d suggest checking out over the summer. These books are still available through our review offer, where we’ll send you the book for free if you’ll send us a review when you finish it!
- And by Hugh Halter & Matt Smay
- The Essence of the Church by Craig Van Gelder
- Everyday Church: Gospel Communities on Mission by Tim Chester & Steve Timmis
If you would like to participate in our review initiative, email me at email@example.com with the name of the book you would like to review, and your mailing address.
PS: If you’re one of those folks who received a book from us, but it’s been sitting on the shelf half-read for a couple months, now is your chance to finish it up and send in your review!