Engaging Gospel: Why the Gospel is still Good News is a sermons series designed to help CBWC churches engage more deeply in understanding the Gospel for themselves in a way that might better connect with their daily communities.You are welcome to use it any time. Take time to comment on this page with your ideas as well as recommended resources. May this be a living project together!
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,keeping a clear conscience (Peter 3:15-16).
- Here’s a list of books that can help frame the conversation.
- Calgary church planter Rohadi shares some helpful thoughts on Gospel language on the New Leaf blog.
- Other resources? Add your ideas in the comment section.
Neighbourhood Engagement Resources
- Download Loving Your Neighbours Resource Toolkit
- Download Brad Brisco’s ebook ReThink: 9 Paradigm Shifts for Activating the Church
How are you using these materials? What other resources on the Gospel have you worked through as a congregation? What are your barriers to engaging Gospel in your community? Share your thoughts, questions and resources by leaving a reply below.